Monday, February 11, 2013

12 Inspiring sentence of Bill Gates




Who does not know Bill Gates? The founder of software giant Microsoft company is known as one of the richest men in the world. He is also known as a philanthropist who donated a lot of money for humanitarian activities through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

On several occasions, dropped out of Harvard University suggests beberapaquote that might inspire. Here are some quoted from various sources:

- I really have a lot of dreams when I was young and I think it grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.

- I failed in some subjects in the exam, but my friend passed it all. Now he works as an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.

- If you can not make it to either, at least make look good.

- It's okay to celebrate success, but more important to heed the lessons of failure.

- Be good to the nerds. Any chance you will be working for one of them.

- In this business, when you're aware of the problem, it was too late to save themselves. Unless you're scared all the time, you perish.

- Technology is just a tool. To make the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.

- If you think your teacher is a tough, wait until you have a boss.

- Television is not real life. In real life, people have to leave the coffee shop and go to work.

- Do not whining about your mistakes, learn from those mistakes.

- I'm sure if you show people the problems and show them a solution, they will be moved to action.

- I took a giant step and soon. If you are in the right place and time and has a vision for where the new technology will go, but you do not act, you will nev

No comments:

Post a Comment